3.27.2013

Sensational Easter Easel Card - H2H Challenge

I have a few techniques I want to try out (eventually)...and one of them is the easel card! 
So, I did a mini one just to get the hang of it! The card base is only 3 x 4.25 inches. 

And I am also entering this card in the "Mustache" Challenge at Heart 2 Heart CTMH Challenge Blog...so, I added a mustache to the bunny...quite charming, don't you think? =)




Supplies used:
X7167B Later Sk8r Paper Packet (CTMH)
B1416 Keyboard Uppercase Stamp Set (CTMH)
Sensational Season Stamp Set (CTMH) - retired
Mustache by Inkadinkado

Thanks for stopping by!
Lilian

2 comments:

  1. Hehehe...I love the mustache on the bunny! So cute! Love the card style, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO CUTE!!!! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete