4.18.2013

April Showers Card for H2H CTMH Challenge Blog



Inside of Card:

I just happened to have the perfect sticker for it...it's not CTMH, I probably bought it at JoAnn Fabrics years...really...I mean YEARS ago! =)

I used the sun from New Baby Stamp Set (C1541) and colored it with a Copic Marker.
The flowers, "stems" and clouds are from Chantilly Scrapbooking Kit (G1053). One cloud was stamped on patterned paper, cut out and adhered with 3-D foam tape (Z1151). I added paper flowers and pink glitter gem to the centers.
Cotton Candy (Z2193) was used to stamp the flowers.
Grass border punch is by Fiskars, patterned paper by BasicGrey, paper flowers by Prima and the "rain" is...can you guess what it is?

It's Tim Holtz® Distress Stickles™ Glitter Glue.
At first, I just added dots of glitter...but I thought they were too big and decided to change their shape. I used a embossing stylus to make them look like raindrops...didn't like them...so, I decided to use my fingers to take glitter off the paper...AHA! I kept spreading the glitter more and more...and the result is what you're seeing! =)

Thanks for stopping by!

Lilian

No comments:

Post a Comment