7.01.2013

July Promotions (and new goodies #1...)

These are the promotions for July!

Canvas Art WOTG for 50% off!

July SOTM: Sweet Life

Purchase $50 or more and buy this stamp set for only $5!!! Or you can buy it at full price ($17.95) HERE.

And the new Idea Book & Catalog is coming out soon!!! In August!
But I have to share some of the new "goodies" this month!!! So check back often for updates!


First up is the new Cricut Collection, Artbooking. Now, you know I don't have a Cricut (yet...), but this  cartridge makes me want to buy one...like...yesterday! =)


It will only be available in August, but if you pre-order from me here on my blog (button on the right column) or HERE (my The Leaf Studio shop), I'll give you a FREE Idea Book & Catalog, PLUS you get FREE shipping (6.25% tax will be added) AND a little SURPRISE!!! =)
Valid only until July 31st!


E-mail me if you have any questions: theleafstudio@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment