11.07.2013

Kraftie Kit(s) of the Month

Hello everybody!

Some crafty news...
I'm going to start offering a Kraftie Kit of the Month (or 2...or 3...) the first week of every month!

And the best part is...if you purchase $150 or more within 6 months, you will receive $25 in free products!

Check out this page ---> Kraftie Kit(s) of the Month for more details!

Some kits will be Close to My Heart Workshops on the Go® Kits, some will be my very own creations, using CTMH products!

The first kits are:

1. Workshops on the Go® Frosted CardMaking Kit


2. Polar Pals Card Kit
You don't have to be local to purchase the kits!
But if you're local, you can join me at Vernon Hills Hobby Lobby to assemble your kits at no extra cost! Check the Monthly Classes/Workshops that I offer!

Hope you get Kraftie!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment